Day 6: Bethlehem Rainbow

As we moved on to our next site, I saw a rainbow off to our left. I pointed it out to others and many photos were taken. Unfortunately, the rain caused lots of auto-focus cameras to photograph the rain in focus and the rainbow blurry. People who used smartphones tended to have sharper views of both the rain and rainbow.

Here are some of my photos. The first one was enhanced to make the rainbow cleaner and closer to the degree of vividness that we saw that day.











Others shared their photos and videos as well...

By Chris and Pam Theisen

By Deb Oldakowski

By Deb Oldakowski

By Jim Unsen

By Scott Theisen

By Scott Theisen

By Scott Theisen (Duplicate that I Enhanced and Cleaned Up)

Video by Steve Dunn...




I was glad I pointed it out to people on our bus, since it allowed us to get more photos. People on the other bus also spotted it.


After this, we visited the Birthplace of Jesus



Comments